Used John Deere Knotter for Models 327, 337, 347
Want a good quality used knotter, but don't want a "pick and pull" unit? We won't go out to a baler graveyard and snag any old knotter that will fit your model.
Every used knotter frame, component and part is inspected and graded by our tech team before OK'ing them for reuse. If it doesn't "make the grade" we don't sell it! If we install used parts, we run them through an industrial tumbler to clean and deburr them.
Our Tech Team sends the original knotter unit through the parts washer, then they:
- Disassemble and inspect the knotter.
- Inspect and grade the components and parts.
- Good quality used parts are tumbled to remove rust.
- Worn out parts are replaced.
- New billhook is installed.
- Wiper arm usually needs machining.
- Knotters are reassembled with necessary new and reused parts.
- Bench-tested with an intermittent gear for timing and to assure a quality rebuild
This used John Deere knotter is in good condition-it's been thoroughly inspected and labeled Technician Certified-Field✔Ready®
Save hundreds off of new prices, and extend the life of your John Deere square baler!