Ready to ship your knotters in for rebuilding?
Click here for worksheet and shipping address (you'll need your baler model #, serial number, and intermittent gear casting numbers). Once your knotters are rebuilt, you'll get an itemized list of parts we replaced along with an invoice.
Want your knotter completely rebuilt for less than half the cost of a new knotter?
If your frame and a lot of your other parts are looking good, we can rebuild your knotter with just the parts it needs. When your knotter arrives at our workshop, our experienced technicians will disassemble it, inspect all the parts, and determine which ones still have lots of life left in them, and which ones will need replacing.
The average cost is between $500-$700 for parts and labor (per knotter). Usually, we can get the knotter rebuilt and shipped back within a week, and get you back in the field ASAP!
After sending your John Deere Knotter through the parts washer we:
- Disassemble and inspect your knotter.
- Worn out parts are replaced with new aftermarket, OEM, or good used parts from our warehouse.
- Billhooks are always replaced.
- If needed, we replace the wiper arm with a remanufactured, updated assembly.
- Knotters are reassembled with the new parts.
- Bench-tested on your model's intermittent gear to insure an accurate fit.